Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2000 Klein Quantum Pro

I had been looking almost daily for nearly 2 years for this particular frame in my size. I stumbled upon it right before Christmas, so naturally it became my early Christmas gift to myself. I finished building it at 4am on New Years Eve, after I got home from partying with friends. New Years day was my first ride which is fitting...New year, new bike.

It feels a lot like my BMC. Smooth, stiff, but a little more aggressive. I felt natural as soon as I stepped over it. I swapped the parts from my BMC (which is now for sale), and made some small changes. I'll be riding this a lot, but probably not racing it much. I have a new race frame being built that won't be done for awhile. I'll save that for another day...

Photos! (gallery HERE)

Click to enlarge:









No comments:

Post a Comment