Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Road slut







click to enlarge
Today I went for a good 30 mile ride. I went from BK to the hudson path, into central park for a lap and a half, and then battled city rush hour traffic all the way home. This time I had my camera in hand, so I finally got some shots of the new machine.
As you can see the fork hasn't been cut yet. I've been playing with different stem heights, and the fore/aft on my saddle. Small adjustments yield big changes! I'm contemplating getting a pro fitting. I've got a good baseline set up but I know it could be better.
I've got about 100 miles on her so far and no complaints. This is the stiffest bike I've ever ridden, and also the smoothest. It sprints like a freight train. It just gets up and moves when you want it to. I'm very very happy with it so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment